The DGM Financial Group of Companies has been providing comprehensive global financial services to individuals, trusts, corporate and captive clients around the world since 1996.
These services include:
- Trust Services including the establishment and administration of domestic, international, special purpose and reserved power Trusts. Learn More
- Corporate Services, including the incorporation, administration and provision of corporate directors and corporate secretarial services, registered office and registered agent in Barbados. Learn More
- Management, Administrative and accounting and tax filing services for Captive Insurance, Exempt Insurance and International Business Companies. Learn More
- Family Office Management. Learn More
- License applications for International Banks and Insurance Companies
- Immigration Applications including Barbados Special Entry Permits
For more detailed information and to view or brochure please visit www.dgmfinancialgroup.com
Eckler Ltd. is a progressive Canadian-based firm offering excellence in actuarial and consulting services. Our origins go back to 1927, and we are now Canada’s largest independent actuarial consulting firm. Owned and operated by active principals, we have offices in major centres across Canada, and in Barbados (1996) and Jamaica (1998). Our office in Barbados has grown steadily since 1996, and now has a staff complement of over 15, including 3 principals of the firm.
We are independent of firms or organizations offering insurance products, investment advice, investment management, accounting and/or legal services. Accordingly, our advice is impartial and our clients’ needs always come first. We take pride in our history and our legacy of actuarial excellence and professional integrity.
Over the years, we have evolved from a strictly actuarial practice to a fully integrated consulting practice spanning the full range of actuarial and related services, including Financial Services (life insurance and property & casualty insurance), Pensions and Benefits, Investment, Communications, and Technology consulting. The full suite of our services and the full depth of our experience and expertise are available to our clients in the Caribbean.
Our mission is simple: to consistently render informed, expert and timely advice; and to be recognized as leaders in providing service excellence, value and innovation.
[lead]Four service lines, one global name[/lead]
Regional presence; deep local experience
With a globally connected network of member firms in over 150 countries, Deloitte in Barbados brings recognized capabilities and deep local experience to help clients achieve the expected value wherever they operate – in the region and the world. We provide a full range of audit services including IT related controls (ERS), cross border tax services and compliance, risk management, reorganization and liquidation, business valuations and analysis, as utilized by governments and the private sector. We can also assist with determining compliance with the new rules arising from the Foreign Account Compliance Act (FATCA) of the United States of America.
- Over 160 employees
- More than US$150,000,000 in premiums handled
- 40 years experience in developing and administering insurance solutions for Caribbean clients
- Six Companies that provide insurance broking, captive management and risk management solutions to hundreds of clients across the Caribbean. They are: CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers Jamaica Limited, CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers (Barbados) Limited (of which CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers (Grenada) is a subsidiary), CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers (St. Vincent) Limited, CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers (St. Lucia) Limited, CaribRM and Mecacem SPC Limited
- Public Utilities
- Agriculture and Agri-Processing
- Commercial Risk transfer –CGM Gallagher’s specialty is in commercial enterprise, with a focus on Property All Risks, Income Replacement, Construction/Erection, Engineering and Casualty Lines.
- Risk Management – CaribRM is the only Caribbean-based risk management company to offer real-time modelling and risk surveying solutions.
- Captive Management – CGM Gallagher’s portfolio includes eight captive insurance vehicles; we have developed extensive regional experience by working with captive insurers domiciled in Cayman, Bermuda, St Lucia and Turks and Caicos. Through our association with insurance broker, Arthur J Gallagher, we also have access to ARTEX resources, the global AJG management company.
- Reinsurance – IIBRe is the first such reinsurance intermediary in the Caribbean handling extensive treaty and facultative placements into the international marketplace. Clients include all our captives, Caribbean insurers and international underwriters.
- Liability Underwriting – IIBRe also manages a binder facility for certain Lloyd’s underwriters on behalf of CGM Gallagher with limits of up to US$5,000,000
- Group Employee Benefits – CGM Gallagher is one of the region’s leading commercial life and group health insurance brokers; both our Jamaican and Barbados offices have dedicated GEB teams.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – CGM Gallagher carries Professional Liability well in excess of the limit prescribed by the regional regulatory authorities. Our Professional Liability cover is placed with A-rated security in the international markets to a limit of US$20,000,000.00.
CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers (Barbados) Ltd.
CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd. (Head Office)
T: (876) 948-6995-7
CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd.
CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd.
First Citizens Bank:
Our aim is to build a highly profitable financial services franchise renowned for innovativeness, service excellence and sound corporate governance.
To become the most competitive financial group in Trinidad and Tobago with a well established international presence.
First Citizens Investment Services:
To Create, Develop, Educate, and Nurture the Capital Markets of the Caribbean.
We will be a Global, Integrated and limit-less Financial Trading and Brokerage Services firm with a focus on the development of emerging capital markets. Our ultimate goal is to deliver extraordinary value to our staff, customers and shareholders.
Our Company Philosophy
- Enabling Objectives
- Enabling Expertise
- Enriching Environment
- Endearing Relationships
The Ansa McAl Group of Companies comprises fifty companies across the Caribbean and the USA including Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Guyana, Grenada and St. Kitts and Nevis with associated companies in St. Lucia, Grenada, Antigua, Jamaica and Guyana.
With an asset base of over US$1.5 billion, and a diverse workforce of over 6,000, our business operations include manufacturing, brewing, insurance, finance, real estate, media, shipping, automotive and industrial equipment, trading/distribution and retail.
If you’re looking to do business in Caribbean – Ansa McAl is “the best place to be… the best place to invest”.