Don’t predict the future, enable it. Columbus is a privately held, Barbados-based international business corporation. Through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Columbus holds investments in retail triple play broadband providers in Trinidad, Jamaica, Barbados, Grenada, Curacao, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Antigua and corporate data solutions, capacity & IP services and data center hosting throughout 42 countries in the greater Caribbean, Central American and Andean region. Through its fully protected, ringed submarine fiber optic network spanning more than 42,300 km and its 38,000 km terrestrial fibre and coaxial network, Columbus provides advanced telecom services to a diverse residential and corporate client base of well over 650,000 customers.
Watch. Talk. Click. We offer the best solutions to both customers and businesses with our bundled data packages.
We can handle large-scale data solutions for companies looking to increase their bandwidth or storage capacities. With over 28,000 kilometers of cable deployed throughout the Caribbean and the Americas, we have the connections needed to support any data needs.
Columbus Business Solutions
Columbus Business Solutions: One Provider, All the Solutions
Columbus Business Solutions was launched in the Caribbean in 2011 as a one stop shop for all business communications needs. Columbus Business Solutions leverages our world class team of IT solutions experts with and the most technologically advanced network in the region to provide a comprehensive range of Business Class ICT solutions for SME, Enterprise and Government clients across the Caribbean and Latin America.
To date, Columbus has invested over US$1 Billion in our Fibre Optic network that reaches directly into 27 countries across the region delivering the most scalable, high capacity, resilient connectivity available anywhere. Our services include a wide range of multimedia, Business Class IP, Voice, Data, Video and TDM solutions, all supported by our dedicated Customer Care and Account Management teams. Our expertise and reach has allowed businesses to significantly reduce costs, increase productivity and improve overall communications, while providing peace of mind that comes with working with the region’s foremost telecommunications provider.
From the smallest business to the largest multinational enterprises, all organizations benefit from the most cutting edge technology and real time customer service in the region, supporting products ranging from digital TV, Internet and Voice services to large scale ICT connectivity projects spread across multiple locations and territories.
Columbus Cloud & Solutions:
- IP Connectivity – connect your business to anywhere in the country or across the world with our Metro Ethernet and MPLS solutions
- Internet – we offer the most reliable, cost efficient and highest capacity Broadband Internet solutions available anywhere
- Voice – with free on net calls in country and the lowest rates, business can significantly reduce their voice costs by switching to Columbus
- Video – we are the leading provider of the highest quality TV and Digital Signage services in the region
- Cloud IT solutions – on and off Island solutions for protecting critical business data — from simple data storage, co-location, to full data replication, Disaster Recovery (DR) and hosted applications;
- Cloud Voice solutions – enabling Businesses to replace aging PBX solutions with advanced Cloud telephony services at a fraction of the cost.
- Video surveillance providing increased flexible security and surveillance for homes and businesses via digitized, networked version of closed-circuit television (CCTV)
- Video Conferencing Solutions – allowing businesses to maintain their global reach enabling real time collaboration and decision making whilst reducing travel time and expense.