Embroidery Stop has over twenty years of embroidery experience. We recently purchased the assets of D’s Embroidery (the longest running embroidery business in Barbados) increasing our capacity significantly.
We specialize in embroidery on dress shirts, polo shirts, T-shirts, caps, blankets, towels, chef jackets, aprons and more. The cost of embroidery is based on the complexity of the design, number of pieces being embroidered and the number of stitches. Therefore a large complex design will cost more. Embroidered designs can have as many colours as required as there are no additional set up costs for different thread colours.
Normal turnaround time is one to two weeks based on the size of the order, and 24 hour rush delivery is available at a higher price. Please email your logo to us in a high resolution jpeg format for a free quotation – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our competitive advantages are:
- We have no minimum quantities.
- We digitize your company’s logo or your design in-house, using our specialized software, or we have over 3,000 stock designs to choose from.
- We use colour fast thread unlike some of our competitors, which means that embroidered items can be bleached.
- We manufacture dress shirts (in over 15 colours), baby tees, aprons and chef jackets, which ensures consistent quality and fast turnaround times.
- We can also custom make shirts for persons who do not fit into standard sizes, or wish a particular length, or shape of shirt bottom etc.
- We do personalizing of individual gifts – towels, bags, cosmetic bags, bath robes, baby blankets etc.
- We do embroidery on car and door mats.
- We manufacture cushions, sashes, epaulettes, patches etc. so you can brand your logo on a multitude of items. If it is fabric, we can embroider it!
- We are conveniently located in Wildey, St. Michael.
Engraving & Embossing
We also offer engraving and de-bossing (foil printing). We engrave on glass, metal, plastic and wood. We de-boss leather and paper.