We are a registered Company regulated under the laws of Barbados, established in 2008. The main activity of IBC Services is the provision of corporate and administrative services tailored to the specific needs of international business companies and local companies in Barbados.
With a qualified and experienced professional staff, we are well positioned to offer a high level of service in the legal and corporate spheres, and are particularly geared to the Spanish speaking Latin American markets.
Our standards of service are based on the market demands imposed by the globalization and the imminent growth of competitiveness within the financial services industry. Therefore, our focus and primary vision is to provide a high quality efficient service to our clients.
- Registration of International Business Companies, Organization of International Societies with Restricted Liability and Incorporation of Domestic Companies
- Registration of External Companies in Barbados
- Translation services
- Issuance of legal and corporate documentation
- Continuous legal advice
- Assistance in the appointment of local directors in Barbados
- Assistance in the appointment of local accountants
- Assistance to open and manage corporate bank accounts with local banks
- Continuous update and provision of information regarding changes in the legislation and news related to the international business companies in Barbados
- Continuance of Companies in Barbados
- Discontinuance of Companies in Barbados
- Dissolution of Companies
- Assistance in tourism, accommodation and transportation in Barbados
- Assistance in real estate and setting up corporate offices in Barbados