Platinum Offshore Management Services, Inc. is based in Barbados, and has been providing a range of high-quality management and administrative services for many years to the international business community, such as High Net Worth Clients, International Business Companies and Societies with Restricted Liability.
PLATINUM caters to all areas of international business ventures, including financing, investment-related and manufacturing/ export and mining activities. PLATINUM is a results-driven company. We make a tangible contribution to the success of our clients by offering tailored active business, accounting and corporate services. We at PLATINUM demand results!
Our client base varies from small entrepreneurial to multinational Fortune 500 companies, and from medium-sized to publicly-listed entities. Our fully computerized office is conveniently located in a major financial district just outside of the capital city of Bridgetown.
What value does PLATINUM contribute to its clients’ Barbados subsidiaries?
- Central management and control guidelines
- Implementation of international tax planning and operational arrangements
- Compliance with local laws
- Personalized, hands-on, assertive managerial oversight
- Experienced, multi-talented, professional staff
- Confidentiality, integrity and commitment
- Established relationships with numerous industry caretakers (e.g. attorneys, accountants, offices of government, etc.) to meet all corporate issues.
What value-added services does PLATINUM provide to its clients?
Our professional staff has been offering a broad range of offshore services from our fully computerized office facility, located in a popular financial district:
- Customized, transparent reporting systems that are fundamental to good corporate governance
- Financial and investment accounting, bookkeeping, and full reporting requirements including budgeting, cash flows, day-to-day accounting and financial analysis
- Preparation and filing of statutory tax returns
- Preparation of all information required for a financial audit & management of the audit process
- Managing relationships/transactions with various banking institutions
- Company formations
- Specialized or general administrative services, maintenance of records/files, & dealing with statutory and corporate governance requirements such as licence renewals
- Provision of qualified, local directors
- Planning Directors’ and Shareholders meetings, etc.
- Provision of Registered office, nominee director and corporate secretarial services
Why Conduct Global Business from Barbados?
- Long history of political and economic stability
- Regulatory environment meets international best practices
- Forward thinking legislation and effective regulation to encourage legitimate international business
- High quality physical infrastructure and support services, including excellent telecommunications, major international banks and accounting functions
- High statutory level of confidentiality
- Cost competitive and business friendly environment
- Expanding network of tax treaties and investment agreements with countries in Europe, Asia, Latin America and North America
- Attractive business incentives
- Preferred location for international companies seeking to outsource some of their key services offshore
- Business capital of the Caribbean, with direct air travel links to North America and Europe.
- Stable banking system
Why Retain Platinum’s Expertise?
- is a cost-effective and flexible alternative to establishing a fully staffed operation in Barbados.
- performs the management functions for active business with a focus on Central Management & Control
- performs the compliance requirements
- eliminates office set up costs and drastically reduce operating costs
- shortens the learning curve for operating in a foreign environment
The Barbados International Business Association (BIBA)
The Barbados Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The Toronto Board of Trade
The Vancouver Board of Trade
Canadian Tax Foundation