Seafari is Barbados’ most innovative snorkel adventure tour and is a great addition to the already popular “Adventure Tours” cruises segment, which commenced in early 2005. This cruises segment immediately became a big hit among Barbados’ long stay visitors, cruise ship passengers and Barbadians alike.
Today, you can experience the thrill and excitement of sitting in a real authentic Thriller Powerboat as it blasts across the waves. It’s the closest anyone can ever get to the real off-shore powerboat experience.
Our specially designed Seafari Thriller powerboat, cruises with up to 35 “adventurers” at top speed while ensuring both your complete safety and comfort. It is important to note that we have fully trained Captain and crew with years of knowledge of the sea and shoals surrounding Barbados, and we promise to deliver the best in service while you enjoy your power boat snorkel adventure with us.
Our thriller boat currently offers a Thriller Turtle & Shipwreck Snorkel Adventure or you can choose a Private Charter for that special occasion with your family and friends. We can also assist you with tailoring your package for your group.
- We take both fun and safety seriously:
- Seafari Thriller powerboat is a specially designed USCG (United States Coast Guard) approved 55′ Power Cat.
- Seafari Thriller powerboat also houses USCG approved safety equipment.
- Seafari Thriller powerboat houses twin 440 Horsepower Yanmar Turbo Diesel Engines that are fully maintained to standard.
- A fully trained Captain and crew accompany you on cruises to ensure your safety and that you have a good time.
- Seafari Thriller powerboat has a seating capacity 40 + Captain and crew, so there’s room for all your family and friends. However we only take 35 passengers.
- Comfortable, padded seats with hand rails ensure your comfort and allows you to hang on for dear life while our power boat cruises at 50 miles per hour.
- Easy access steps on the powerboat allow for both easy entry to and exit from the powerboat.
- Children can also sit comfortably and safely.
A supply of First Aid Kits and equipment is kept on board to ensure everyone’s safety in the case of any minor accidents. These tours may not be suitable for elderly persons, pregnant women, or anyone with back or neck ailments.