Tricor Group (“Tricor”), a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a global provider of integrated Business, Corporate and Investor Services. Tricor has built its reputation and professional expertise through the acquisition of certain practices from major international accounting and professional firms as well as through organic growth and development. Tricor offices are located in Hong Kong (Head office), Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Indonesia, Labuan, Macau, Mainland China, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom.
The Barbados location of the Tricor Group offers a range of corporate and business administration services to enable you to focus on building your business. Our team of qualified professionals provides value-added expertise in a range of business areas, including company formations and licensing, company maintenance, company secretarial, registered agent and registered office services, accounting, book-keeping, data processing, payroll and treasury services.
Our multi-disciplined team of very experienced professionals is supported by modern technology and systems, delivering high-quality, fast and efficient services to meet your specific needs. We work very closely with our business partners to implement and manage solutions for our clients. Through its network of strategic alliances in the Caribbean, the Tricor team in Barbados has experience in providing multi-jurisdictional coordination services. We work with professionals in each jurisdiction to efficiently coordinate, execute and manage structures.
Our client portfolio includes Fortune 500 subsidiaries, other large multinationals using Barbados for their international investment needs, as well as a blend of private enterprises operating in the Caribbean region.
Our Business Partners
Our business partners include major international accounting and law firms, as well as leading investment and private banks. These close strategic partnerships empower us to offer progressive and innovative consultancy and business solutions to our clients.
Tricor Caribbean’s Main Services
- Incorporation/registration, licensing and organization of all types of corporate entities
- Corporate restructuring, including amalgamations and share reorganizations
- Corporate Migrations/Continuances
- Provision of corporate directorship services
- Providing a corporation as named secretary
- Provision of registered office and registered agent services
- Preparation for and attendance at directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
- Preparation of minutes
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Voluntary dissolution and winding up
- Performance of corporate due diligence reviews
- Applications for certain permissions and registration of foreign
- funds with the Central Bank
- Establishment of bank accounts
- Business office and address
- Data Processing
- Maintaining general ledger and other accounting records
- Preparing financial statements and other specialized reports
- Payroll and Treasury services
- Management of bank accounts and facilitation of banking transactions
- Multi-jurisdictional coordination of services from set up to dissolution or migration of different types of entities
- Coordinated Tricor services and activities to effectively manage affairs and execute transactions
- Facilitate and coordinate all services to the corporations including other professional advisors